Thursday, October 2, 2008

I think I can ... I think I can ....




So i'm all for someone creating socks we just throw away ... of all the laundry chores, pairing socks is my least favorite! Jeff hates to do it too ... so .... most of the time we have a nice little pile of unmatched socks laying around the house somewhere. After a few months of the pile being moved around the house (living room couch, to our bed, to the bedroom floor, back to the living room and so on) i've decided just to throw them away! Socks don't cost THAT much, right? And you can get at least 5-10 pair at a time ... right? So why spend all that tedious time and wasted energy when you can just throw away and start over?! And just think about it ... you don't have to worry about getting those nasty dirty stains out when the kids decide it's fun to run through the mud with no shoes on!! I'm a genius! haha

So, to go with my day folding this endless pile of clothes (have i mentioned i have 4 kids!) I have to share what happens in my house when i start the everyday tasks that never seem to get done - like dishes, laundry, sweeping and mopping ... this is why it never gets done:


2 comments:

Regular, with half and half and raw sugar said...

Now that - is some LAUNDRY

Amber Elder said...

If you invent disposable socks, you can hire someone to do your laundry!!!