Monday, October 20, 2008

I am BLESSED!



So I just have to share our bedtime routine ... each nite we ask the girls what their favorite part of the day was - something we did together, something they did, etc. The usual answers are school, church, playing with Barbies, riding in Daddy's truck, stuff like that. Then our next question is for the girls to say 2 things they are thankful for - answers include, choc. milk, sisters, mommy & daddy, our dog Leia and so on. So the other nite we were going throught the usual routine and just before we prayed, Kenzi walked over to Jeff and said "Daddy, your heart is loved" ... i just about melted! and i was pretty sure jeff had a tear in his eye. I mean, who would of thought a 4 yr old could put it so well ... "your heart is loved!" I LOVE THIS QUOTE! So to my one and only ( and out of the mouth of the one we created in love) ... Jeff, my love, your heart is loved - forever!


it's been 11 1/2 wonderful years of marriage, 4 beautiful girls ... and i can't wait to spend the rest of my life with you!




I AM BLESSED!!




2 comments:

The World According to B... said...

THAT made me cry!!!!! so precious!!!

The Planet Pink said...

Dana, I didn't know you were blogging! You need to update it! And then check out mine - I'm pretty sure we live parallel lives...