Thursday, January 8, 2009

So cool!!

Ok so I have to show off what my wonderful husband and kids got me for Christmas ... for those that know me - I like to make cakes and my stand mixer is like my baby! i love it! i use it - A LOT! so i walked in a few weeks ago and it was missing .... what the? Jeff said he "broke it" and sent it out to get it fix - whatever :) so a week or so later he finally gives it back to me and this is what what is now looks like. Thank you my friend Heather Hillhouse for the custom paint job!! ITS SO SO COOL!! on the top is the verse proverbs 31:28 (and her children respect and bless her - Message) along with the phrase Pink Happens and on the bottom it says Wondermom :) my girls pick all that out - did i say just how COOL this is!!



















No comments: